Call Us Today (407) 333-7393
Check Out Our Patient Testimonials
Check Out Our Before and After
Call Us Today (407) 333-7393
Kathryn M. – Dr. Bonn and his team are awesome! I travel for a living and never thought I could complete the Invisalign process. The team worked with my schedule to make it happen! Dr. Bonn realized on my first visit that I ask a lot of questions! From then on, he always sat down with me and proactively asked “What questions do you have?” I appreciate it so much! I can’t thank them enough and I love my new smile!
Dr. Edward G. – I have been seeing Dr. Bonn for 15 years and have always found Dr. Bonn and his staff to be professional, comprehensive, and gentle. He is truly a well-respected, well-trained, and thoughtful dentist. Highly recommend.
Courtney G. – Have been seeing Dr. Bonn and his staff team for several years now and would highly recommend to my friends and family!! I have had extensive dental work completed and still working towards the best smile possible. 🙂 The office is professional and clean and staff is always pleasant and personable. They really take the time to get to know their patients. Doctor Bonn is honest and fair when it comes to treatment plans. Keep up the great work guys!!
Why Invisalign treatment?
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Lake Mary Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Invisalign is a series of clear aligners worn continuously to straighten teeth. The aligners are worn one to two weeks depending on the complexity of the case.
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, Dr. Bonn may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
Is Invisalign right for you?
A variety of malocclusions can be treated with Invisalign, including crowding or too much spacing, leveling and aligning, twisting, and rotating. In most cases, attachments (tooth-colored buttons) need to be placed on the teeth for successful movement. This is what aligners purchased over the Internet cannot provide, which greatly limits the cases that can be treated.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation at our Lake Mary dental office, Dr. Bonn and our team will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you. We’ll also go over the cost of your treatment, as we don’t charge a flat rate for Invisalign. Our fees are based on the complexity of the case and length of the treatment.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will take impressions of the teeth, send them to an Invisalign lab where they are fabricated. Then, Dr. Bonn will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Success with Invisalign is greatly dependent on your consistency with wearing the aligners as recommended. Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. Based on the complexity of your case, the aligners will be worn one to two weeks at a time. The interval for adjustments ranges between three to six weeks and can be individually tailored to your schedule.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our Lake Mary dental office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
For more information on Invisalign, you can visit the Invisalign website.