A new, beautiful smile with same-day teeth replacement!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 same-day teeth replacement at Lake Mary Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry. Dr. Kevin Bonn utilizes the state-of the-art technology of All-on-4 treatment to replace traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
All-On-4 treatment is a procedure to restore your dentition, smile, and confidence by securing your denture to implants. The implants are strategically positioned to support a denture that is typically non-removable for comfort and function. Depending on the circumstances, you may have conversion to a beautiful, comfortable, new smile in one day.
Dr. Bonn and our staff work in close communication with our implant surgeons. Together as a team, we will prove all the support you need throughout your procedure.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 reduces the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
The All-on-4 Procedure
Your smile restoration starts with an initial consultation at our Lake Mary dental office, where we will discuss your expectations and goals to make sure that they can be achieved with All-on-4. Dr. Bonn will review your systemic health and take diagnostic X-rays, such as a Cone Beam scan, to determine whether or not your jaw is stable enough for implant placement. Once all the information has been gathered, you’ll return to our office to review with Dr. Bonn his findings, discuss the proposed treatment plan, and coordinate a financial plan.
On the day of your implant placement and conversion to a supported denture, you will first visit the oral surgeon who will place the implants into your jawbone. Later that same day, you will return to Lake Mary Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry where Dr. Bonn with attach your All-on-4 dentures to your implants.
You should prepare to stay at our office for three to four hours and be accompanied by a friend or family member to assist in escorting and driving you home. Initial follow-up appointments are scheduled at three-month intervals to evaluate the maintenance of the prosthesis. Subsequent to this, you will need to visit Dr. Bonn once a year so he can evaluate the health and maintenance of your All-on-4 dentures.